Thursday, February 10, 2005
3rd day of New Year

Today is the 3rd day of New Year & Godpa with family visited Ah Mah to pay New Year respects to her. Mummy says that when I grow up, I will have to do the same. I dun mind....provided I can get one of those red looking packets!!!! hehe....
Anyway, Daddy & Mummy was training me to sit up so they kept putting me on the sofa & piling lots of cushions beside me. Xavier gor-gor was so excited to see me sitting up that he came to sit beside me & the adults immediately rushed out the camera and took this pic of us together!
2/10/2005 08:53:00 PM
About Me
Name: Ong Yun Kai, Gavin
BirthDate: 12 September 2004
Location: Singapore
known to all as Yun Kai, Gavin, Ah Boy, Ah Kai, Little Fellow. Major weakness for giraffe, zebra, Thomas trains, Playhouse Disney Channel and anything to do with the color green. Big-time mushroom and biscuits lover. Currently at his peak activity stage and can be seen climbing up and down anywhere, anytime. Need a hug and a kiss every now and then. Can surprises and tickle all adults with his ever-increasing and interesting vocabulary that he seems to learn from nowhere.
Archives
l